Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Step Up for the Ice Cream Sandwich

So, you remember those ice cream sandwiches they used to sell in the ice cream truck? The kind with vanilla ice cream between two chocolate cookies? Well, I always loved those, and I still do. Except I've found what's basically the Cadillac of ice cream sandwiches, and I love it: the Snickers Ice Cream Brownie.


Just imagine it: a block of Snickers ice cream enveloped by brownies with peanuts and caramel. It. Is. Delicious. I could eat them everyday, if I really put my mind to it, and I wouldn't even feel bad about it--that's how delicious they are. (I find them particularly delightful at the height of summer.)

These little frozen delights are often available individually at convenience stores, and you can generally find them in packs of four at the grocery store. Try one today, even if you don't think you like Snickers; they just might change your mind!

Visit the Snickers website for more information.

Image via On Second Scoop.

-Cate-

PS Yesterday over at What We Covet, I wrote about some exciting vanilla products. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment