Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Bluest Blue

Sometimes all the jewelry a girl really needs is a simple, elegant necklace. Or at least sometimes that's all this girl needs. Because, you see, I'm not much of a ring wearer, and I usually buy pretty cheap-o bracelets since I know how hard I am on them. But necklaces (and, in fact, earrings) really appeal to me, and I try to make good choices when it comes to them. Today, I'm coveting a particularly lovely pendant:


I love the deep blue and the simple shape. This pendant would accent a gray dress very well, I think, and catch everyone's eye even though it's very uncomplicated. 

What kind of necklaces do you look for?


Image via Keweenaw Gem and Gift.

-Cate-

PS Since my semester is starting up, I'll be taking some time off to address some academic business. But have no fear: my trusty wayward sidekick Maureen will be posting here while I'm away, and she's sure to tickle your funny bone with her witty brand of covetousness. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment