Friday, January 7, 2011

Where Will 1.21 Jigowatts Get You?

We all know how much Cate loves time travel. And how much I love time travel.

Yes, yes, she was discussing Abraham Lincoln and nostalgia. But trust me. She loves time travel. And I was talking about chins in addition to time travel. But we both love time travel. I also like clothes. Cate likes clothes, but she prefers fashionable things. I prefer nerdy things, because when people see that I am a huge nerd, they will forgive me for having no fashion sense and not knowing the difference between some shades of blue and purple.

I can assure you, however, that the Police Box on this t-shirt is blue. And that the DeLorean that just ran into said box is gray.

I'm not good at impulse purchases; I spend too much time waffling and fretting and worrying and not knowing where my money is. I still don't own this shirt, but I might one day, thanks to Shirt.Woot's Reckoning, where the top t-shirts fight to see who can sell for the longest. The DeLorean-TARDIS collision has been on the chart for eighty-five weeks. I think I'll have a chance to buy it. And if not, maybe I can catch a ride with one of the many time travelers in my life.


xoxo,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment