Friday, January 28, 2011

The Warmth

Juicy Couture continues to amaze me. 

Every time I've written them off, I find something awesome among their many wares. For example, there is this wonderful faux-shearling denim jacket:


When I was in high school, a good friend of mine had a very similar jacket, except hers was lined in faux fox fur. I loved that jacket and always wanted to find one for myself. Alas, these many years have not produced one, though I continue to look intermittently. The good news is that this is a reasonable substitute; the bad news is that I don't have the money to spend on it, though I wish I did so I could rock this baby all over town.

Since I'm apparently a little late to this shearling party, many sizes are already sold out, but you may be lucky enough to find yours!


Image via Net-a-Porter.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment