Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chicken Scratches

Today's post is extra late for several reasons. I won't go into them now. Cate has already forgiven me, so what you think is irrelevant. Ha! You may, however, forgive me if I make more mistakes than usual, because I can't really type comfortably with two hands at the moment.

Today I would like to covet something that I can't link for you, because I have not been able to find it.

A stack of five or ten single-subject, college-ruled, spiral-bound notebooks for under two dollars.

I used to be able to find these at Wal-Mart or Target around school supply time. They are magnificent things. Pages and pages to write on, for just a dollar!

I don't remember a brand. I just remember buying seven hundred pages at a time and filling them with notes about Victorian literature and Shakespeare's tragedies or with stories and and poetry of debatable quality.

I haven't seen these notebook stacks in a long time. If you see them, tell me, and off I will go to stock up.

xoxo,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment