Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Charming, Darling

All right, so, I'm a sucker for pink things, especially when they are of the hot pink variety. And when I walked into Henri Bendel earlier this month, I found that their scarf display was rife with magentas and fucshias and roses (oh, my!). The scarf that really caught my eye, though, was the Pixellated Charm, a large square scarf printed all over with chains and Bendel charms in orange and white on a pink background. It would make the perfect neckerchief to go with a little black dress, a great hair covering on a windy day, or perhaps even--if you have been blessed with an extra-slim waistline--a belt for a pair of white shorts. Whatever you choose to do with such an item, it is sure to brighten up a summer day!


-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment