Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clearly This Is Where I Should Sit

I like Chiavari chairs. From afar, they remind me of bamboo. Up close, they are quite nice--simple but visually appealing. Basically, they're just classic. So when I first saw the lucite Chiavari chairs, available through the Room Service Store, I went bananas. You remember my love for lucite, right? Well, turns out that it extends to housewares (I find Louis ghost chairs to be fascinating, as well). Can't you just imagine putting one of these in a black dining room with a white table and silver dishes? Absolutely stylish.

By the way, these chairs first came to my attention through My Little Boudoir, a favorite blog of mine. You should check out the website if you have any interest in boudoirs, celebrities, or lovely things in general! (I was especially interested to see yesterday's post, a photo homage to Madonna!)


-Cate-

PS This will be my last post for about two weeks; I will be out of town on business that will not allow for much blogging time. However, I will resume transmission on 6 July (a Tuesday). In the meantime, my friend Maureen will be taking over as the main attraction here; after I return, she will stay on as an author! Her style occasionally overlaps with mine--we're both big fans of Lady Gaga, for example--but her perspective is different, to be sure, and she's sure to entertain you with her witty observations and unusual finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment