Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A First Best Friend

Last week, I wrote about But No Elephants, one of my favorite childhood books, something I had been thinking about because of my sister-in-law's pregnancy. But since that particular title is not suited to newborns or very young children, I thought that perhaps a parent might decide to start the baby's life out right with a sort of introduction to elephants with the cashmere elephant from Ralph Lauren.

One can only imagine how soft and utterly huggable this creature must be. It is made of cable-knit cashmere and comes in four colors--gray, white, pink, and blue--to suit either sex and any decor. Of course, like all good things cashmere, it is not inexpensive. However, for the spoiled and much-loved newborn, it is definitely the right choice.


-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment