Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Best Lawn Decoration Ever

In my last post, I mentioned my love of flamingos. And since the weather is getting warmer, especially where I live, I thought that now would be a good time to discuss one of my favorite housewares of all, the lawn flamingo.

What's not to love about these miniature wonders? They're cute, they're cheerful, they're fun, they're retro, and they're super-affordable. Unfortunately for me, I have no lawn and thus nowhere to display the magnificent creatures. However, someday I absolutely will buy a set for myself and proudly display them no matter where I live.

By the by, somewhere in this world (specifically, in the great state of North Carolina) there are two houses right down the road from each other that each have a giant--and I really do mean that; they're probably about ten feet tall each--lawn flamingos. Should you get the chance, I really recommend tracking them down. They are a sight, indeed.

Buy 2 (regular-sized) lawn flamingos through getflocked.com for $18.99.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment