Sunday, April 11, 2010

More About Flats

Ok, so as I'm pretty sure Cate will start haunting me if I don't post something soon, here goes nothing. To continue on the topic of flats that Cate spoke of in the last post.

Why is it so damned hard to find simple black flats? I swear these are one of the hardest items to find. Yes, I find ones I like but they either don't come in my size (stupid big feet), are too narrow (stupid wide feet), or are just plain uncomfortable. Which is just stupid. The whole point of having flats is to have comfortable shoes that also look professional so we don't have to wear heels everyday. Which is welcomed, especially by those of us who work in more casual atmospheres.

So my question to everyone out there is: are there really black flats (or any color, for that matter) that fit how they are supposed to and come in a size for me? Or for any everyday woman--that won't break the bank?

-Maria-

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. The thing I want most in a flat is a plain, unadorned black shoe that is not made of patent leather. We should start our own shoe company.

    -Cate-

    ReplyDelete