Sunday, October 31, 2010

Flowers for Halloween

Today is Halloween, and that means the last entry in my Halloween series! It's been fun for me, and I hope you've enjoyed it, too. Please have yourselves a safe and happy Halloween, and read on for my final piece of Halloween advice!

Every girl who's going to a Halloween party needs a good clutch so she can take her essentials--ID, debit card, lip gloss--along. But, of course, you're going to want something that will go with your costume, as well, and that's only natural. And if you're willing to take a costume suggestion from me, I've found a great clutch for you:


Of course, there are really only two options to wear with this pretty bag: First, you could make yourself up as a full-on Southern belle. You know, like along the lines of Scarlett O'Hara, except less slutty. (Don't get me wrong; I love me some Gone with the Wind.) Second, you might be able to carry this with a glamorous 30s getup--something Schiaparelli-inspired, most likely. Surely Scarlett and Schiap would approve!


Image via Inge Christopher.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment