Saturday, October 23, 2010

Magical Accessorizing

There are a few places I turn to when I'm looking for something very specific to share with you. For example, I turn to Tiffany and Company for the most awesome examples of jewelry, and I often peruse Martha Stewart's website for recipe inspiration for my other blog, Food We Covet. Although I've never posted any items from them before, the Pyramid Collection is my go-to when I'm feeling funky or am in the mood to check out some costumey pieces, such as these lovely shoes:


Of course, if you're me, this look is completely impractical for everyday; I'm just not the kind of girl who can rock these, you know? But for Halloween, they would be perfect. Two costume ideas come to mind immediately when I see them: a stylized version of Miranda Priestly, or--better yet--a regular version of Winifred Sanderson. How would you wear them?


Image via the Pyramid Collection.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment