Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mirror, Mirror

Back in July when I was on my redecorating rampage, I decided I wanted to get a mirror for my bedroom. I already have a full-length mirror on the back of the door, but I thought it might be nice to have a round mirror on the wall to add dimension to the room as well as a practical decoration. Horchow has one--the Glamour Round Mirror--that I really love; it has a "pleated" edge that's straight out of the Art Deco period and ultra swank. Unfortunately, it runs almost $300. Ultimately, I went with a plain round mirror with a slightly beveled edge, which works well in my space. Someday, though, when I'm rich and famous with a lovely dressing room, I would very much like to get my hands on the Glamour.

Buy through Horchow for $295.00.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment