Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Clear-Cut Case of Style

There is a scene in season four of Sex and the City in which Carrie is working at Vogue and she is given an item--specifically, a Marc Jacobs handbag--to work into her article for the magazine. Luckily, I run this blog, and no one ever has to tell me what to share with you. Of course, I do feature the occasional expensive handbag. But one of my greatest pleasures is finding affordable, fun things to feature here. Today, it is a cocktail ring.


When I first saw it, I immediately liked it. Simple cocktail rings are my favorite type--they go with literally everything, from a little black dress to a snazzy work ensemble to a ballgown. And while I have a rather stunning green amber cocktail ring (quite like the upper photo here--in fact, I bought mine from the same seller and highly recommend them based on their quick and reliable service) that I adore, I would like to add this one to my jewelry box; after all, a girl can never have too many cocktail rings, right?

Buy through Chico's for $18.20.

Photo via Chicos.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment