Sunday, May 9, 2010

Animalistic Class

Fendi is one of those brands that is really hit-and-miss for me. For every fantastic shoe they make, there is an equally hideous dress, and so on. The same is true of their handbags. But I have finally found one that I love. No, legitimately--I love this bag. It is the Leopard-Lined Peekaboo Tote. Purse Blog covered it toward the end of April, but I had to talk about it myself, too.

To say that it is out of my price range is an understatement. I could buy 11 L.A.M.B. Williamsfield Totes in Acid Houndstooth and still have enough money left over to pick up this pretty Coach Kristin Clutch on the way home for the price of my current Fendi obsession. But this blog is, more often than not, about the things I dream of having, not the things I actually have. So.

What I find to be so fascinating about this bag is definitely its simplicity. I'm a huge fan of clean, straight lines; the Peekaboo, in general, is nothing but. The neutral color and subtle stripe down the middle make it a good choice for business, church, or any event that calls for looking like a lady. Plus, that unexpected leopard lining gives the perfect punch of fun.

The Peekaboo comes in many styles, some not so fantastic as the Leopard but still quite nice. I recommend that you check all of them out!

Buy the Leopard model through Neiman Marcus for $3,500.00.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment