Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Key to Everything

There used to be a couple of sets of keys in my house that I would play with when I was little. I don't know where they came from, or what they went to, but I got a kick out of them. Even now, I like keys, and I've recently come across a personalized, non-functional option.

The maker is kvossdesigns, who sells through Etsy, and the keys are made of precious metal clay, which I've been given to understand is more pure than sterling silver, and it is beautiful. Since the key can be personalized, it could be used as a gift for any number of occasions--housewarming, graduation, birthday, et cetera. You could make it into a pendant on a necklace or a keyfob. Plus the delicate detailing and handcrafting make it a piece to treasure.

Buy through Etsy for $75.00.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment