Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Table Details

Since I've been planning my dream dining room lately, I thought I would continue the trend by discussing a little-noticed but interesting accessory: the napkin ring.

Napkins themselves I could take or leave. But napkin rings I love. Especially the pewter peacock napkin rings from Victorian Trading Company: they are simple, yet totally gorgeous. The leaf details around the ring itself as well as the intricate details on the peacock--comb, tail feathers, et cetera--make these rings ones to treasure. And I happen to think that they would coordinate very well with the china I've chosen for myself. Perhaps I should pair them with peacock green and blue napkins someday?

Buy through Victorian Trading Company for $29.95 per pair.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment