Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shiny Happy Music

A couple of Christmases ago, my brother gave me an iPod Nano, the second generation kind with a capacity of 2 gigs. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it at first, but now I'm a pretty big fan of it. It's been really good to me, even though the screen only works sometimes (for reasons entirely unbeknownst to me). My only real complaint is that, at the very most, I can fit about 450 songs on it; the average is closer to 380. That may seem like a lot of songs to you, but I'm a huge fan of music, and so I like to have as much available to me as possible.

The latest incarnation of the Nano, released quite awhile back, actually, is perfect for me. The 16-GB model holds approximately 4,000 songs, and it costs less than the first generation Nano did when it premiered. Plus, it comes in all these cute colors. Pink! Yellow! Purple! How fantastic! And you can't beat the size--still slim, still hand-held. Plus, you can watch music videos on it. What's not to love?

Buy through Apple for $179.00.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment