Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where Did Your Lamb Go? It's My Arm Candy Now

Like every daughter, I've picked up many things from my mother. Right now, her love of tote bags is the most prevalent. I won't go into details about how many tote bags I own, but I will say that my Christmas present to myself last year was a L.A.M.B. Williamsfield tote in the Arakawa Alley print.

This black-and-white bag is so completely my style that I fell in love with it the first time I ever saw it. And I was very good. I resisted it for a long time. And then it went on sale at Zappos. Yeah. I have no self-control.

But the Williamsfield is totally worth it. It has expandable sides, which means that you can open it up wider and fit more things in it than you could with a different tote. It is made of PVC-coated canvas, so it can take a beating. And (with a little effort, considering the amount it will hold) it can go over your shoulder like a good tote should.

The first time I ever took it anywhere, I was on my way to Boston to visit my best guy friend, and it was the perfect carry-on for the plane trip. I've used for work many times, since it fits all of my notebooks and folders. It even coordinated very well with my Easter dress. I think that this bag will be in my collection for quite some time to come (probably until it dies from abuse), and I'm even considering buying it in a more summer-appropriate color. After all, I do love my totes!

Buy through Zappos for $215.88.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment