Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pump and Circumstance

Today is graduation day where I work, and this brings back memories of my own commencement ceremony last year. We have quite a hike to get from our starting point to our seats, it's an outdoor ceremony, and it's hot here, so shoe choices are hard to make. Do I wear my well-traveled slingbacks (yes, those slingbacks), which are trusty but can lead to blisters when the weather warms up? Should I slip into a pair of flip-flops and call it a day? How to remain stylish yet comfortable?

A few years back, Cole Haan, which is owned by Nike, teamed up with that brand to produce a line of shoes using Nike Air technology, thus creating a more comfortable walking experience. The company has expanded their use of Air considerably, and now a great many of their shoes are made this way. Clearly this is the answer all of us girls who want to look fantastic on graduation day have wanted for so long!

Check out Cole Haan's pumps here. My favorites are the Eve Air High OT Pump and the Air Renfro OT Sling; which strike your fancy?

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment