Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pretty, Showy

I love earrings. There are so many types to choose from, and they are super-easy to change out when you want to switch up your style. Unfortunately for me, I have very sensitive ears, which means that I am limited to sterling silver or other, more pure metals, the kind that you can't just pick up at your local Claire's. But I love to look, because I'm always hoping that I will stumble across a lucky find. 

One of my recent earring obsessions is a pair I found made out of peacock feathers. How pretty! They are just the right touch with a little black dress, fun for a summer wedding or a night out on the town with the girls. Pair them with a teal clutch and some blue heels and you're set! They're not for me because of the sensitivity factor, but maybe they will inspire you?

Buy through ModCloth for $12.99.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment