Saturday, May 22, 2010

Naturally Summery

 I've written about Michael Kors products before. Perhaps I've even mentioned that he is my very favorite designer. Normally I drool over his clothing lines, but lately, I've found myself pretty attracted to his shoes, as well, such as his cork toe-ring flat sandal.

Generally speaking, I really like cork. Of course, I prefer it to be on the heel of a slingback, but I'm open to other options, as well. This particular sandal may be corked to the very edge of reason--it is on every surface visible while wearing the shoe--but that's kind of refreshing, in its own way, to see so much natural beauty on your foot. And it is just the thing to wear to complete a picnic or boating outfit!

Since at least Easter, I've been on the prowl for a good pair of summer sandals. It occurred to me only after I found these that I should have been looking to Michael Kors all along; he is very good at designing things that are quintessentially summer, American style, after all.

Buy through Zappos for $400.00.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment