Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dreams within Dreams within Dreams

I don't know about you, but not long ago I saw the film Inception. Beforehand I had heard a lot of claims that it was utterly befuddling, difficult to follow, and brilliant.

I personally found it fairly easy to follow. I understood most of it, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, particularly the be-suited Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I can't say much else without ruining it for those of you who haven't seen the film, but I recommend it.


But for those of you who didn't get it, I'm told that the shooting script is a fascinating and illuminating read. And for those of you who enjoy reading shooting scripts, well, it fits in your genre.

Oh, if only I had a book budget. But I buy them faster than I read them when I let myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment