Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vroom!

I have to be honest with you guys about something.

See, lately I've been watching a lot of HGTV. And while I do like looking at and coveting houses, I know I couldn't stand a big, luxurious one. Imagine cleaning all the details!

But I do know that there are two things I want in a house: a soaking tub and room for a lot of bookshelves. These are my dream. One day, I want to have a house, and in it, I want these two things. Outside I would like to have some acreage and this Belgian horse named Clancy I know, but that's really it. I would be so happy like this.

So unlike Cate, I don't care about cars so much (I'll use the horse to get around). I'm not a big car person. I judge them almost entirely on looks and how much it will cost me to drive them. But there is one that I covet. The DeLorean DMC-12.

Back to the Future was a big part of my childhood.

I also wouldn't say no to an El Camino. In fact, I coveted the El Camino long before I learned I could get a DeLorean of my very own. But now I want a DeLorean and a flux capacitor. When I am filthy rich one day, I will be able to have a horse, and a DeLorean, and an El Camino.

Buy your very own DeLorean (new or used) through DeLorean Motor Company (not the original) for varying amounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment