Sunday, September 19, 2010

There's No Dying Embrace Here

At the risk of sounding redundant, I'd like to share with you today a pretty little clutch from Tiffany and Company. Their new line of handbags, designed by Richard Lambertson and John Truex, has been covered by PurseBlog, of course, and Sarah at My Little Boudoir, who is a big fan of Tiffany in general. So, really, Tiffany doesn't need any additional cheerleading from me, but I must say, I think that this particular collaboration is a definite home run, and that's why I want to talk about the Camille clutch.

Like so many things produced by Tiffany, this particular piece is decidedly out of my price range. (It's one of the great tragedies of my life that I don't have the funds to feed my addictions: books, handbags, and shoes.) But in this case, it's probably all right, because I don't have much use for a handbag smaller than a book. Still, it is a lovely thing to view. The satin is smooth and flawless, and the little bow that graces the bag is very classic, very retro, and very perfect. 

If I had my hands on it, I would pair it with a red party dress and black flats or a purple sheath and satin heels. What do you think?


-Cate-

PS Bonus points if you can tell me which film I'm referencing in the title of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment