Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shine On

A few of you may recognize the name Patricia Field. She was the costume designer and head of wardrobe for Sex and the City (the series and both films). She is responsible for many fashion trends of the last decade or so, and the thing is, some of those choices may have been a little off the mark, but so many of them were spot-on. And what's more is that Field makes THE MOST FANTASTIC SHOES EVER. For example:


Am I right?

Okay, so they're a little intimidating, from the huge platform to the all-over crystallization. But they are also beautiful and spectacular and I want them. Now. They are thoroughly impractical for my life, but I don't care. I would wear these shoes anywhere, and proudly, too. What about you?


Photo via Patricia Field.

-Cate-

2 comments:

  1. Dude. I totally thought these would be more than $172 dollars....That is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? They look like $500-600 shoes. I say we both get a pair and go to the club.

    ReplyDelete