Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Black and White and Cool All Over

Last year, after my dad repainted my bedroom at home, my mom said that she was thinking about replacing the carpet, as well, and so we made a trip to one of the home improvement stores around town. Some of the carpet we saw was ugly; most of it was nice enough, though. Still, I didn't find any that really struck me. Except there was some zebra-print carpet. I was really excited about it, but Mom said no. All right, fine. I don't have any zebra carpet. But I haven't forgotten it.

Now I've found something even more spectacular: the super-plush and very pretty Fair Ivory Zebra rug. It would brighten up any space, and rugs are an easy decorating fix when you can't afford the time or money required to re-do an entire room. Personally, I would like to have the 6' square version to cheer up my living room, but of course, that may just be because I'm a sucker for zebra stripes.


-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment