Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shoe Day Again

Aw, heck.

You know what I like? Pens. I think pens are great.

There are a lot of pens that I don't like, though. Ballpoint pens are bad for me. Have you ever seen Doubt? The scene where Meryl Streep criticizes a student for using a ballpoint pen? I am totally with her there. I have never liked ballpoint pens. I was thrilled when I discovered rollerball pens.

My favorite rollerball is the Pilot G2, which also uses gel ink. It writes smoothly and easily and makes my life less difficult to live.

But lately, I haven't been using my Pilot G2s. My mother bought me a Parker fountain pen--a Vector, if I'm not mistaken. It's not the most costly pen in the world, but it gets the job done, and it's good for my hand.

Then there are the pens that I can't have. I go to the Namiki or Montblanc sites and I feel intimidated just looking at the pens they're selling. And the prices aren't listed. If you have to ask, they cost too much for you. You must buy these pens from a boutique.

I am not worthy of these pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment