Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Swinging on a Star

I hope you've all been enjoying Maureen's covetousness while I was away! If all goes well, she will be a regular correspondent, the Stephen Colbert to my Jon Stewart (maybe it's the other way around, I'm not sure). At any rate, I'm back from my extended business trip and ready to start posting again, just in time for our three-month birthday, which is today! I definitely found a few new things to covet while I was gone, but we'll have to get to those later. For now, I'm going to rely on a trusty subject so as not to botch this birthday celebration: stars.

Nothing gets me interested in a piece of jewelry faster than seeing that it is made out of sterling silver. Stick some stars on it, and I'm hooked. So of course I'm in love with the Star Cuff from Spanish accessories studio Tous. 


The open design work is simple and clean, and the bracelet is oh-so-shiny. It's like having stardust on your arm, and that could come in handy on a special night when you need a finishing touch for an outfit. Plus, Kylie Minogue has been a Tous spokesmodel for a few years now, adding a bit of fun to anything the house produces.

Buy through Tous for $235.00.

Photo: Tous.

-Cate-

PS Speaking of stars, here's a little treat for those of you who enjoy retro cartoons:

No comments:

Post a Comment