Sunday, July 11, 2010

Motorcycle Chic

I've recently discovered Rebecca Minkoff handbags thanks to the wonderful ladies at PurseBlog. And I am particularly fond of the Easy Rider Devote Hobo in white. It is nearly perfect for me: large and loaded with great detailing, such as the belt around the top of the bag and the diagonal zippers. The only down side is that I fear I would ruin the white leather. Of course, RM offers this particular bag in black, as well, but the white is so beautiful that it really caught my eye.

About a month ago, Bloomingdales was having an epic sale, and the Easy Rider Devote was on sale for a great price; of course, I passed it up, and now every time I see it elsewhere, I regret that move. Maybe you will fall in love with it and have better luck?

Buy through Endless for $635.00.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment