Saturday, July 24, 2010

Retro Styling for the Modern Girl

Lately, I've been craving a little bit of simplicity. Complicated designs freak me out right now. So I'm going with the classics, such as the t-strap high heel. 

Don't worry; I haven't abandoned my beloved peep-toed slingbacks. I could never do that. But sometimes you need to mix it up. Hence the Love to Lounge shoe from Unlisted.

 

Isn't it cute? I adore the retro styling of it--it makes me want to go out dancing in a red dress with my hair done up all 40s-like. Of course, fantasies of mine like that never come true. Ultimately, I might have to settle for simply wearing these on a nice nice out to dinner, but that's okay, too.


Photo: heels.com.

-Cate-

PS Hey, speaking of retro things, have you seen The Vintage Housewife?  She's sassy and adorable, and  her blog is chock-full of old-school tidbits and items. I really recommend checking the blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment