Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Princess on Your Big Day

This being the summer and all, there are quite a few weddings afoot. I personally know four couples who have been married since Memorial Day weekend. So I thought that perhaps this would be a good time to discuss my new favorite wedding dress.


This is the limited edition bridal gown from White House Black Market, a store that I particularly enjoy. (The salesgirls at the WHBM near my parents' house are very helpful and fun.) The company calls the color of their new gown ecru, but it looks almost pure-white in photos, and it can be worn with or without straps. A cute sloping hem adds visual interest, as does the fan pleating at the bust. Add a mixed bouquet of roses and hydrangeas and some purple shoes for a twist on the traditional wedding, or whatever you will--I can almost guarantee that this dress will elicit compliments no matter what!


Photo: White House Black Market.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment