Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome to Christmas in July!

For those of you who are uninitiated, let me just share a little bit with you: I am from Michigan. And there are three things you need to know about Michigan. 1) We love hockey. 2) We gave Pop-Tarts to the world. You're welcome. 3) We are home to the largest Christmas store ON THE PLANET.

No, seriously, Bronner's is huge. And it is fantastic. They have more Christmas things than you ever thought possible or could ever use. They have wreaths, lights, personalized ornaments, nativities, stockings, and--of course--Santa suits, among other items. 

What would the world be without some kind of reference to Christmas in July? So I thought I would share Bronner's with you, and maybe a decoration or two. Of course, this array of products means that it's very hard to choose just one to covet, but I think I found the ornament for me:


What better ornament for a girl who has a shopping blog? (I'm also terribly fond of this ornament; alas, I have no need for it.)

I highly recommend checking out the selection. You're sure to find something that suits you. And if you ever get a chance, stop in at Bronner's; it's a magical place.

Buy through Bronner's for $7.99.

Photo: Bronner's.

-Cate-

2 comments:

  1. Cate,
    Thanks for posting about Bronner's. Happy Christmas in July!
    Lori Libka
    communications assistant
    Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lori,

    Thank you so much! I only wish I could spend my Christmas in July AT Bronners!

    ReplyDelete