Tuesday, August 3, 2010

That's a Wrap

When I was away on business last month, I noticed several of my colleagues wearing (presumably) faux-pashmina wraps, a defense against the over-zealous AC in some of our conference rooms. Bijoux Terner sells a viscose version in an array of colors for $10.00 each. And while they are not as luxurious as the real thing, they do hold up quite well to abuse. I bought mine at the Monarch gift shop at Detroit-Wayne County Metropolitan Airport (for the record, my favorite airport). Since that time, it has been shuttled back and forth with me and never once looked less than spectacular, even when somewhat wrinkled, making it the perfect option for a traveler.

Unfortunately, Bijoux Terner doesn't sell their items online. However, there is a site called the Pashmina Store that sells true pashminas, as well as blended and printed wraps, in a wide variety of colors. Check them out today if you're looking for the perfect accessory!

-Cate-

PS  Since writing my post yesterday, I discovered this awesome Bill and Ted t-shirt from Snorg Tees. Enjoy!

Also, if you love food, check out my new blog, Food We Covet. I started it to accommodate my recent food obsession. Posts will come about twice a week for now. Thanks for supporting my covetousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment