Sunday, August 1, 2010

Neon Details

As you know, I am a fan of L.A.M.B. handbags and, I think, with good reason. So you can expect that I'll write about them quite often. Today, I bring you the Signature Haughton Acid Houndstooth.

 

There is nothing about this clutch that I don't love. It folds over! It has a classic pattern that has been punched up! It has cute zipper details! And it's on sale! Oh, Gwen Stefani, how you make my heart flutter. If only I didn't have too many clutches that I don't use often enough, I would have ordered this one already.

Buy through Zappos for $126.65.

Photo: Zappos.

-Cate-

PS Speaking of handbags, I am hardcore regretting not buying the Rebecca Minkoff Easy Rider Devote Tote when I found it on sale. Why? Because 1) the white version is really, truly beautiful and 2) I KNOW I'm never going to find that kind of a deal on a handbag ever again. For as long as I live. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment