Sunday, August 29, 2010

The United States Postal Service Should Be So Lucky

 Back in June, I wrote about the Balenciaga First Classic and City Classic handbags produced for Neiman Marcus. Today, I bring you another Balenciaga beauty: the Giant Envelope clutch.


What I love about this bag is the sheer simplicity. Although it is very clearly a motorcycle bag along the lines of the First and City bags, the lack of frills makes it so clean. Don't let the motorcycle label scare you away, though, because it's available in a pale pink, a bright pink (called Peony), and purple, among other, less "ladylike"--but still really fashionable--shades, including the green in the picture above (called Palm).

Can't you just imagine it next to a little black dress or dark jeans and spiky black heels on a Saturday night? I sure can. If only I had one for myself!

Buy through Balenciaga for $1,025.00.

Photo via Balenciaga.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment