Saturday, August 21, 2010

Espadrille Days

I have a confession to make: I hate Manolo Blahnik shoes. I'm not even kidding. For the most part, they totally turn me off. I simply do not see the appeal. You may recall that I am, however, a big fan of Christian Louboutin's designs. And from time to time, I do find myself drawn to shoes from the other of the Holy Shoe Trinity, Jimmy Choo.

Some of you probably know that Jimmy Choo the man is no longer designing shoes for Jimmy Choo the line (its RTW; he still works on Jimmy Choo Couture). But many Choos still look spectacular. And since I'm desperately trying to hold onto the summer, I thought maybe y'all would like to see one last summer shoe: the Jimmy Choo Patent Leather Wedge Espadrilles.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no shoe more representative of summer than the espadrille. And this one, with its patent leather straps, is perfect for that last trip to the beach or the final cookout of the season. Do you agree?

Buy through Saks Fifth Avenue for $395.00.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment