Sunday, August 22, 2010

There's a Monster Here

Although I try very hard to stay a day or two ahead of myself when it comes to writing my blog posts, it occasionally happens that I have to find something to covet at the last minute. Today was one of those days. Luckily, though, Zappos is usually good for times like these, since they sell goods from so many different brands. And so we have another triumph. 

This bag, from See by Chloe, has no name, but it is a huge canvas tote and it comes in a super-awesome teal (called Lunar). And it comes with an illustration, as well, of some kind of monster:


I didn't choose this bag purely for convenience, you see. Ultimately, I chose it because sometimes you need something ridiculous to brighten your day. And since it brought a smile to my face, I think that it might bring one to yours, as well.


-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment