Sunday, August 15, 2010

Little Cowboys

As most Americans will tell you, anything British is inherently fascinating. Maybe it's because of the accent. Maybe it's because we're fascinated by the fact that, if only it wasn't for some nasty little dispute, WE COULD HAVE BEEN JUST LIKE THEM. I don't know. Anyway, whatever the reason, I simply adore Cath Kidston, a UK designer with her own chain of stores.

Some of you may recall (because you know me personally or have kept up with this blog) that my sister-in-law is pregnant with my brother's (and, of course, her) first child. So when I saw the Cath Kidston Cowboy Nappy Bag, of course I was thrilled.

We don't actually know what the sex of the baby is--although I'm absolutely convinced that it's going to be a girl--but for the sake of the blog, I wanted to share a male-oriented product, since so many of the things I covet are blatantly girly. And since the Cowboy Nappy Bag has a totally cute and retro cowboy print (what else), the joy of this bag, then, is that it is not only cute for little boys, but also for fathers.

It's shaped like a messenger bag, making it not only more unisex but also easier to carry, and comes with a changing pad and insulated bottle holder, both of which have the same print as the bag. Also, the inside is lined in easy-to-clean PVC, making it the absolute perfect option for moms--and dads--on the go!

Buy through Cath Kidston for 60.00GPB (approximately $95.00).

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment