Sunday, August 8, 2010

Time to Hit the Books

Normally, I don't advocate buying utilitarian things (maybe you've noticed?). But since it is almost back-to-school time, I feel that the best use of my covetousness today would be to share with you the most fantastic backpacks in the whole wide world. No, seriously.

I've been using Eddie Bauer backpacks for about a decade now, and I have never once had one fail me. In fact, the one I'm using (only very occasionally) now has been my backpack since I started college six years ago. There's not a single hole anywhere, and even the "worn" spots are really in very good shape. Eddie Bauer backpacks are made of heavy-duty nylon, and they come with plenty of pockets, compartments, and clips for keeping all of your things secure. If you're a student who travels a lot, this is really, truly the place you should look.

Right now, there is a backpack sale on at Eddie Bauer. My recommendation is that you check out the Adventurer model, available in four color schemes. Truly, they will withstand anything at all, including air travel, heavy textbooks, and anything else a college student might encounter.


-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment