Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's Another Word for "Rawr"?

Although I've been accused in the past of lacking a sense of humor, it's just 1) different than others' and 2) not as loose as most people's. I don't really see this as a problem, but apparently it is, because I keep getting crap about it from people who think life is a joke or whose sense of humor is crude. I'm not high-brow by any means (my favorite joke is about a talking muffin), but I do appreciate a more intellectual approach to humor. So when I saw this tee-shirt, I almost fell out of my chair laughing:


The great thing about this is that everyone loves dinosaurs (obviously), and so it has an immediate visual appeal, and for those of us who have to spend our lives consulting dictionaries and thesauri to write papers, it also has an academic appeal. And, bonus? The lettering of "Thesaurus" is inspired by the (totally awesome) artwork from Jurassic Park, so we get a pop culture reference, as well. What's not to love about that?

Buy through Snorg Tees for $18.95.

Photo via Snorg Tees.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment